Love, Caring & Unity Expressed In Action12 Feb 2014, by reflections in
I’ve been wowed by so many things during this year’s Olympics. Most especially the graciousness, the selflessness, and the unity. My take-away so far is delight at the IN-ACTION EXPRESSION of us all being in this together and acting for the greatest good of all. For example:
- The new ‘team’ figure skating competition really up-levels purpose and serving the whole
- Gilmore Junio, the Canadian speed skater giving up his spot to a favored team member who fell in the trials so he could compete (and win silver);
- The Canadian coach Justin Wadsworth who ran on to the track to give Russian cross-country skier a replacement ski so he could continue to compete
- The expressions of joy, support, and happiness for other competitors on their successes (and the clear heart-held visceral response when someone slipped or was injured)
- Gold winners pulling the silver and bronze winners on to the gold podium with them
Wow-able-d! Love it!
And, can’t resist including this: #6 Advocating for Unity: a playful, humorous (and ‘political’) stand for Unity. Gotta grin & love it! http://9gag.tv/v/3300
Much Love and Joy to all!
Nurture your Nature